Embroidery Hot Melt Film
- Min.Order: 100yard
- Supply Ability: 500,000yard/month
- Country of Origin: Guangdong, China
- Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, D/P, PayPal, Western Union
Embroidery hot melt film is a kind of new embroidery backing film, widely used in computer embroidery, wedding dress, cutting pieces, lace and other embroidery, instead of cold and hot water dissolving and paper interlining.
- Material: 100%polyoefin
- Technics: embossed
- Color: white/black/red
- Thickness: 0.03mm, 0.05mm, 0.07mm, 0.10mm
- Width: 50cm-210cm (normally 100cm and 160cm)
- Length: 100Y, 200Y, 500Y
- Pressing temperature: 120-170℃
- Feature: eliminating traditional paper lining, easy to operate, easy to peel off, leaving no trace, accurate positioning, no formaldehyde, environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
Package & Delivery:
- Package: plastic bag or as customer’s request.
- Delivery time: about 7-10 days after received the deposit or depends on quantity.
- Payment term: 35% T/T as advance payment, the balance payment before shipment or against B/L copy.
More Photos Show:
embroidery hot melt film details
embroidery hot melt film using place