Characteristics of hot water soluble nonwoven fabrics:
- Feeling: there is a good hand feeling before and after water dissolved.
- Color preserving: the color of thread and cloth can not change after dissolved in water.
- Dissolving: it can dissolve rapidly and dissolve completely in half a minute of water at 90℃.
- Environmental protection: no side effects, no formaldehyde nontoxic, other embroidery backing paper is impossible to compare.
- Application: It is mainly used for lace and various kinds of fabrics such as mesh cloth, rice high cloth etc.
Advantages of hot water soluble nonwoven fabrics:
- Excellent softness at the bottom of the embroidery. The embroidery feels exactly the same before and after the embroidery.
- Fully meet the requirements of the tensile strength at the bottom of various embroidery crafts.
- Environmental protection has no side effects and contains no formaldehyde.
- Dissolve quickly at the water temperature of 80 to 90 degrees.
- Attention: embroidery cloth can not adapt to 70 degrees of hot water, will appear discoloration, shrinkage phenomenon.