PVA Cold Water Soluble Paper for Embroidery
- Min.Order: 100meters
- Supply Ability: 500,000yard/month
- Country of Origin: Guangdong, China
- Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, D/P, PayPal, Western Union
PVA Cold Water Soluble Paper is mainly used in vacuum embroidery, three-dimensional embroidery or high-end fabrics which can not withstand high temperature.
- Material: 100% polyvinyl alcohol fiber (PVA)
- Thickness: 3mm
- Weight: 300g
- Width: 100-160cm
- Length: 30-90meters
- Dissolve time: 10-18seconds
- Dissolve temperature: 20℃
- It has an ideal water soluble effect under low temperature.
- Reduce the risk of color variation, not easy to cloth, without any residue on the embroidery.
- As backing on the bottom of embroidery cloth, it can be completely dissolved in water at room temperature for about 20 seconds.
- Good acid resistance, alkali resistance, non-toxic, tasteless after soluble in water, the aqueous solution is colorless and can be biodegradable in short time.
- Package: poly bag.
- Delivery time: about 7-14 days after received the advance payment or depends on quantity.
- Payment term: 40% T/T as advance payment, the balance before shipment or against B/L copy.
More Photos Show:
PVA Cold Water Soluble Paper Show
PVA Cold Water Soluble Paper Packages